Secure your international visibility by becoming a #WWEAwebinar partner
For wind and renewable companies:
WWEA has launched a new series of webinars which brings the global wind community together also in times of international travel restrictions and lack of physical meetings. Experts from around the world have joined the WWEAwebinars as speakers and as audience and discuss latest developments in the wind and renewable energy sector.
WWEA has scheduled at least 15 webinars for the year 2020, tackling various important topics. Attending the webinars is free of charge, the recorded webinars will be made available on the WWEA website in order to maximise participation.
WWEA wants to offer the WWEAwebinars to internationally active companies so that it allows them to remain visible also in times of crisis and to stay connected with colleagues and clients from around the globe. For that purpose, WWEA has developed a range of sponsorship options in order to use the #WWEAwebinars for networking also when there are no trade fairs, conferences and other events: https://wwindea.org/webinar-series-sponsorship-catalogue/
More information about the WWEAwebinars:
The first WWEAwebinar “Wind Power Markets Around the World” had close to 300 registrations and in average around 120 attendees, over 3,5 hours. The recordings of the webinar are online and have already had many additional viewers: https://wwindea.org/blog/2020/04/08/webinar-wind-power-markets-around-the-world/
The overall rating of this webinar made by the participants has been 4,4 out of 5 points.
The next WWEAwebinar: “Why Community Power Matters in Times of Crisis – Industrialised Countries” – detailed programme
When: 30 April 2020 14:00 Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna – for other time zones, please consult for example www.worldtimezone.com or www.timeanddate.com/
Free registration for this meeting: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwpcOCqqj0uGdBpjEhwa2xWl8UuK3cqb5vZ
The following topics will also be discussed at future WWEAwebinars:
- 14 May: Wind power policies: Feed-in tariffs, auctions and other support schemes
- 24 June: Community Power Matters in Times of Crisis: Partnerships for developing countries
- Restoring the world economy in response to the corona crisis and the climate crisis
- Small wind
- Renewables working together
- 100% renewable energy: Matching supply and demand
- Rural electrification based on renewables and agriculture
- Renewables based transportation
- Health, environment, renewable energy
- Offshore wind power
- Hydrogen in a renewable economy
- Wind Power Markets around the World: A Midyear update
- Education and training for wind power: New approaches?
- A renewable energy grid
- WorldREnewDay 2020
You can book your WWEAwebinar partnership package directly at the WWEA website: https://wwindea.org/webinar-series-sponsorship-catalogue/
In case you have any questions or you have additional ideas, please contact us directly: Jean-Daniel Pitteloud, firstname.lastname@example.org