Webinar: Wind Power Markets Around the World – Half-year Review: Asia and Australia (recordings available)
#WWEAwebinar on Thursday, 8 October 2020,
11:00-13:30 h Central European Summer Time
As part of the series of #WWEAwebinars which reflects many different aspects of wind power use around the world, WWEA will host for several special sessions that will reflect the current status of wind power markets around the world. Speakers from the respective countries will present first hand information about the latest developments in wind power in their home markets. In particular, the experts will look at how the Covid-19 crisis is affecting the wind industry and how the markets developed in the first half of 2020.
The half-year review will take place on several days to take account of the different time zones. The first session will be held on 8 October with a focus on Asia as well as Australia and will present the latest developments of in the wind markets in Australia, China, India, Japan, Republic of Korea, Pakistan and beyond.
Agenda (time -CEST):
– Andrew Bray, Australian Wind Alliance – Australia
– Deok-Hwan Choi, Korea Wind Energy Industry Association (KWEIA) – South Korea
– Prof. Chuichi Arakawa, University of Tokyo – Japan
– Guiyong Yu, Chinese Wind Energy Associaiton (CWEA) – China
– Rajsekhar Budhavarapu , Indian Wind Power Association – India
– Zeeshan Ashfaq, SOWITEC Pakistan – Pakistan
change between presentation on the top right corner of the videos