Webinar: Wind Power Markets Around the World – Half-year Review (2): Europe, MENA and Africa (recordings available)
Thursday, 15 October 2020, 12:00-15:00 h Central European Summer Time.
As second part of the series of #WWEAwebinars examining the status of wind power markets around the world, WWEA will present an overview of markets in Europe, MENA and Africa – on 15 October 2020.
Speakers from the respective countries will present first hand information about the latest developments in wind power in their home markets. In particular, the experts will look at how the Covid-19 crisis is affecting the wind industry and how the markets developed in the first half of 2020.
– Davide Astiaso Garcia, Italian Wind Energy Association ANEV: Italy
– Mbaine Benard, Wind Power Association of Uganda (WPAU): Uganda
– Mr Lionel Perret, Suisse Eole: Switzerland (recording pending)
– Dr. Andriy Konechenkov, Ukrainian Wind Energy Association/WWEA CIS Committe: Ukraine
– Eugeni Nikolaev, WWEA: Russia
– Prof. Tanay Uyar, Beykent University/WWEA: Turkey
– Khalid Benhamou, Sahara Wind: Maghreb region
– Prof. Dr. Galal Osman, TU-Berlin Campus El Gouna: Egypt and Mena region
Change between presentations using the button at the top-right menu of the video