Webinar: Wind Power Markets Around the World – Half-year Review (3): the Americas (recordings available)
Wednesday, 28 October 2020 – 14:00 CET
As third part of the series of #WWEAwebinars examining the status of wind power markets around the world, WWEA will present an overview of markets in the Americas – on 28 October 2020.
Speakers from the respective countries will present first hand information about the latest developments in wind power in their home markets. In particular, the experts will look at how the Covid-19 crisis is affecting the wind industry and how the markets developed in the first half of 2020.
– Dr. Everaldo Feitosa, Eolica: Brazil
– Prof. Jose Cataldo: Uruguay
– Héctor Pagani, AAEE, Argentina
– Sergio Oceransky, Yansa: Mexico & Chile
– Prof. Conrado Moreno, CETER/CUJAE: Cuba & Caribbean
– Michael Barnard, Chief Strategist, TFIE Strategy Inc: USA & Canada
Change between presentations on the top-right button in the video: