The WWEA Head Office in Bonn, which is situated close to the UN Campus, is looking for a community wind officer.
In the coming 2,5 years, WWEA will conduct an empirical study about the impact of policy changes on community wind investment. The study will mainly be based on personal interviews with community wind actors in Germany. The results and conclusions of the research will be discussed with international experts at an annual community wind symposium.
The research will build on a previous study which was conducted in 2015 and published in early 2016: https://www.wwindea.org/study-community-wind-threatened-by-discriminating-policies/
The community wind officer will be in charge of managing the community wind study and coordinate the annual symposium, in close cooperation with WWEA members and partners in Germany and worldwide.
- strong commitment to renewable energy
- degree in political science or similar
- good understanding of and first experience in renewable energy policies and studies (with social science methodology)
- event management skills
- high degree of self-motivation and cultural sensitivity
- good communicative skills and basic adminstrative skills
- fluent in German and English
In case of interest, please send us a short CV and letter of motivation before 15 February, using the form below: